3.0

Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year.

Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading them. Zillow and Trulia are absolutely fake and Yelp has been selling out to be phoney too.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tr Realty and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tr Realty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Tr Realty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tr Realty?

Comments

lovinger0151
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1186898

A court proceeding has been initiated to seek the identity of this author. The case number is A-16-737551-C, District Court, Clark County Nevada. This notice unique ID number is abcd34.

lovinger0151
Los Angeles, California, United States #1185188

to lovinger0151 Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada #1317936

I won't be coming to your resort or any Cal Am resort for that matter! I have read hundreds of horrible reviews. You can't tell me they're all lies!

We are now terrified since they manage properties for us now in Las Vegas.

This is very scary and upsetting to learn of the dishonesty and deception by this company and it's associates.

Possibly company management can eradicate the greedy unethical associates and move on to higher quality people with good morals and customer service in mind.