Update added by user Dec 15, 2015
Reported to the DRE and on the BBB, also Yelp looks like TR Realty just pays and has the negative reviews erased. Who does business so shady none other than TR Realty and Bradford Roberts.
Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2015
TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA.Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow.
What a ***.
His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that.He pays yelp to wash away the negative reviews generated by his lackeys practicing bad business ripping everyone off, look deeper and you will see for yourself.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues. I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of..."
- "I would select zero star rating if it was available. These people will lie to you, not stand by their contract with you, will allow "renters from ***" to destroy..."
- "Pama Management on Highland Avenue in San Bernardino California is a slum Lord outfit. with a bunch of ignorant *** black people working in the office. my complex manager her name was Lakisha,..."
- "The level of incompetence within the Advance Auto Parts organization is unfathomable. First, they don’t even inspect the parts to ensure they aren’t defective before they ship them to..."
- "I had no roaches the last time this guy came out and when he came for a 80$ check up the same day I seen a sworn of cockroaches on..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."